Big Girl Plate

Hattie really enjoys eating, and she is a good eater too! I found this cute divided plate in the dollar section of Target (back when I was allowed to shop there).... This is what Hattie had for lunch: chicken, green beans, and peaches. She loved eating off of this big girl plate. She kept pointing to the empty square in the bottom right corner, and looking at me like "this one's empty...." it was pretty cute. She ate it all and stuck in many "mmms" while she was eating! I still try to give her all of her food groups at each meal. She had whole grain gold fish while I was getting her plate ready, and she had whole milk to drink! Protein, Grain, Veggie, Fruit & Dairy~!


She likes to share her food too :)

1 comment:

  1. This and the sensory bucket are such great ideas! What a wonderful mom you are!

    ReplyDelete

Followers